1. “Take a walk around a school’s neighborhood. What lands form do you observe? What are the physical characteristics of the area that make it unique? Designing a learning experience for primary children based on your findings.
Draw a map of the area including the school and the surrounding features. Follow this format for developing your learning experience:
Description of the activity:
Accommodations for special needs children:
2. What are elements of a democratic classroom? What experiences are important for young children? How do these experiences teach them civics?
Include pictures of two flags. Include a flag from our history that is not the current flag of the United States as well as a picture of the flag from a different country. Be sure you explain the symbols and colors for both flags as explained in the textbook. Answer all questions for both flags.
3. What are the origins of some of the everyday foods and their ingredients that you see in the stores? How many countries of origin can you identify? What are the implications for the world in which young children will grow up?
2. What are the origins of some of the everyday food and their ingredients that you see in the stores?
Pick three (3) food dishes each from a different country. Follow this format for each food dish:
1. What is the name of the food dish?
2. List the country from which the food comes.
3. List the ingredients in the dish and how the dish is prepared.
4. Tell when this dish is eaten in the culture from which it came (for example, breakfast, lunch, dinner, holiday, etc.)
5. What can you teach children about the culture of the country from this food dish? For example, if the dish comes from a country that grows a lot of corn, then corn would be a staple ingredient in much of their food. Must be a paragraph of at least three sentences.
You will have three food dishes and you will answer all 5 questions for each food dish.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more