Your Final Project in this course includes interviewing a professional from the field of early childhood education. This week you will be conducting your interview and recording the answers in preparation for your Final Project.
Step 1: Ask the following questions:
· What is your current role?
· How long have you worked in the field of early childhood education?
· What educational background do you need to be considered for your position?
· What competencies or job related skills are necessary in your job?
· Can you describe a typical day on the job?
· What kind of professional development are you required to complete?
· How do you get families involved?
· What do you believe are the most important traits or dispositions for someone who is seeking a professional career in early childhood education?
· What do you like most about your job?
· What do you know now that you wish you had known when you started your career in early childhood education?
· How do you see the field of early childhood education growing or changing?
· What advice would you give someone who is just getting started in this field?
** You may also include any other questions you have.
Step 2: In two to three pages, write a transcript of the interview.
· Write the answers to each of the questions (include the actual question as well)
· In one to two paragraphs, summarize how you felt conducting this interview by reflecting on the following:
o Were you more nervous or more excited to conduct this interview? Why?
o How did conducting this interview change or enhance your view of working in the field of early childhood?
· Submit your written transcript to your instructor via the Dropbox or Assignment Submission button.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more