What is the difference between the accumulated amount (future value) and the present value of an investment? Give examples of each.
1. a fixed number of periodic payments are paid into an account earning interest at the rate of i per period.
2. True or false. When simple interest is used, the accumulated amount is a linear function of time.
3. True or false. Compound interest that is converted once a year is the same as simple interest.
5. True or false. The present value is always smaller than the future value.
6. True or false. The future value of an annuity can be found by adding together all the payments that are paid into an account.
7. True or false. The periodic payment R where and P is the loan amount and i is the interest per period that will amortize the loan at the end of the term comprising nperiods.
8. True or false. A sinking fund is the accumulated amount to be realized at some future date (the end of the term) when
1.What is a Set? Give an example
2.When are two sets equal? Give an example of two equal sets
3.What is the empty set? Give an example
True or False
1. True or false. A set is any collection of objects.
2. True or false. A proper subset of a set is itself a subset of the set, but not vice versa.
3. True or false. The empty set is a subset of every set.
4. True or false. If A? B =? , then A = ? and B = ? .
5. True or false. If A? B = ? , then A = ? or B = ? or both A and B are empty sets.
6. True or false. (A? Ac)c = ? .
7. True or false. [A? (B? C)]c= (A? B)c? (A ? C)c
8. True or false. n(A) + n(B) = n(A ? B) + n(A ? B)
9. True or false. If A? B, then n(B) = n(A) + n(Ac?B).
10. True or false. The number of permutations of n distinct objects taken all together is n!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more