You are hired as a consultant in City X and are charged with the responsibility of creating a plan to deal with the multiple daytime robbery attacks in your area. Police officers have been able to obtain limited information for each robbery. Your first order of business is to create a draft of a strategic operational/investigative plan to address the crimes. Your plan should be between 5–7 pages (excluding title and reference pages)
Please address the following questions in detail. Be creative and utilize any, and all, investigative actions/resources that you can think of. Remember, you are to assemble a plan to address the crimes and ultimately catch the individuals responsible.
1. Create and describe a list of 10 investigative steps you would take to address this situation.
2. What technological assistance would be needed to conduct this operation?
3. What measures would you take to analyze the pattern of robbery activity?
4. How would you go about synthesizing the data and coming to a conclusion based on the data?
5. What types of investigative units would you use to assist in the operation to catch the perpetrators?
6. What supplies/equipment would you purchase to enable the investigation and operation to be conducted? Given the fact that the money allocated for the investigation is low, what steps would you take to procure more funds?
PLEASE USE ATTACHED RUBRIC AS A GUIDE!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more