University of Oregon journalism Satire in Suffrage Discussion
I don’t perceive how to feel this Writing scrutiny and scarcity direction.
Then go here for the assist disquisition of the week. Here is a impulse on how to address your Reflection on this disquisition.
- What information can be read from this incident about the misapply use of sarcasm?
- When is it most operative, and why?
- Why do you ponder the woman’s words change-of-place (specially the NWP) prefer not to use sarcasm as way to touch their action?
Write up your thoughts in 300 signification or so. You can meet a unmarried subject or conception you were presented delay that resonated delay you, or a shrewd overview of the conference and why you ponder it energy be relevant to the discernment of sarcasm or what you enjoy read.
TOPIC: in the 30 minutes disquisition that you procure note
- If you're an American, why can't you words?
- Why didn't the Women's Words change-of-place use past sarcasm?
Read: the peruseings that you scarcity
- Women Against Suffrage (Links to an palpable condition.) (not all women wanted the words, and said so, and got sarcasm in restore)
- How an Anti-Suffrage Cartoon Became an Internet Sensation (Links to an palpable condition.)(women energy enjoy gotten the words earlier—if merely the internet had been assumed in the 19th epoch.