Read the chapters attached and Select and respond to five of the items below
Rubric: Your written work must demonstrate written expression in a logical and comprehensive manner with details that remain focused on the relevance to the question/items. – Additionally, each response must include text and/or discussion support
1. Some educators feel that online school courses for high school students will be a benefit to education; some feel education will suffer. What are factors you can cite in support of each of these positions?
2. Identify and discuss the five essential variables one considers when choosing technology for a student with special needs. Explain why it is important for general classroom teachers to be knowledgeable about assistive technologies.
3. Discuss some of the strategies and resources that English and language arts educators can use to increase their proficiency as technology-using teachers. Also, explain how teachers might take into account classrooms’ increasingly diverse learners when using the TTIPP model.
4. Discuss some of the strategies and resources that foreign language and second language educators can use to increase their proficiency as technology-using teachers. Describe the three types of virtual collaborative projects teachers and students could undertake.
5. Discuss some of the strategies and resources that math, engineering, and science educators can use to increase their proficiency as technology-using teachers. Include how robotics furthers engineering thinking and design among learners.
6. Discuss some of the strategies and resources that social studies educators can use to increase their proficiency as technology-using teachers and describe the instructional value of information visualization strategies.
7. Discuss some ways that video can be used in helping students build competence in sports and other physical activities. Also, describe three barriers that physical education teachers face in their work and ways content-area teachers can assist with the goals of better physical activity and health among children.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more