Residency activity 2: Individual Presentation on Entrepreneurial Finance
The second day of the residency will focus on explaining knowledge on raising long-tern capital from various sources of finance entrepreneurial projects. The financial method is generally tied to the firm’s life cycle. For Example, start-up firms are often financed by angel investors, Venture capital funds, debt, or a combination of these sources. As firms grow, they may want to “Go Public” and raise funds through an initial public offering. Which is called an IPO.
To better understand entrepreneurial finance, evidence of problems, and deal with such problems in the face of advancement in technology, you will have the opportunity to:
· Review the article and respond to the following question:
1. What corporate finance problem is the article addressing?
2. What method of study (Qualitative, Quantitative, or mixed study) does the author use to address the problem?
3. what are the significant finding or ideas of the study?
4. What is the conclusion of the study? Does the finding support the conclusion?
5. What are the strength and limitations of the study?
6. Make a proposal for future research on the topic that needs to be investigated?
Everyone will have the opportunity to present in front of the virtual class. The presentation should not exceed 30 minutes.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more