In order for a contract to be legal all parties must have the legal capacity to consent. Review the attached letter regarding Terrance Watanabe who lost nearly $127 million over several months while gambling in a casino in Las Vegas. He argues that he was under the influence of alcohol and drugs provided by the casino while gambling and thus should not be relieved of his contractual obligation to be responsible for all of the monies lost and or still owed. Clearly state your opinion answering the following question:
Should the law allow someone that becomes voluntarily incapacitated through intoxication or other means escape from a contractual obligation using incapacity as a defense? Does it matter if the other party to the contract knew or clearly should have known that the other party is or has become incapacitated?
Your paper should be based on reviewing the attached article and your reading in this course in particular this session reading. When writing your paper use the following guidelines:
· The body of your paper should be 750-1,000 words in length (not including front matter or end matter like the cover page, abstract, bibliography); in 12 point font, and single or double spaced.
· At least 2 external, quality research sources must also be consulted, and referenced in the text and cited in the bibliography.
Your paper will be evaluated with attention to the following elements
· Meets word count requirement; (750-1,000 words in the body + a Cover and References page)
· Mechanics, Usage, and Grammar
· Original content and thought
· Includes thoughtful analysis and commentary on the provided article plus the outside source you find to answer the proposed question(s).
· Document design and layout
· Follows APA format for in-text citations and bibliography.
edu/owl/resource/560/01” target=”_blank”>https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more