For this project, please use Excel to do your calculations and analysis and then type a report in MS Word. Your report should clearly and thoroughly answer the eight questions below. The report should be typed double-spaced using a Times New Roman Font, size 12. Please limit your report to no more than 10 pages. Submit your report and Excel file on Blackboard, as well as provide me a hard copy of your report in class. All of this needs to be completed by the listed due date on the syllabus.You must use scenario manager function from EXCEL for this Project.
1) Use the base case assumptions (pg. 4) as well as the information presented in the case to build a four-year discounted cash flow model for Advanced Seal given a 50% cannibalization rate for the Premium Product and a 15% cannibalization rate for the Basic Product. What are your NPV and IRR results? Please use the “Basic Template” from the excel file provided for the project.
2) Calculate (1) again using a 55% cannibalization for the Premium Product and a 15% cannibalization rate for the Basic Product. Show your NPV and IRR results.
3) Calculate (1) again using a 60% cannibalization rate for the Premium Product and a 15% cannibalization rate for the Basic Product. Show your NPV and IRR results.
4) Use the model developed in (1) to test the implications of Christina Whitman’s “Proposal to Drive Revenue” (pg. 5). Please use a 50% cannibalization rate for the Premium Product and a 15% cannibalization rate for the Basic Product. Show your NPV and IRR results. Now, repeat this step but use
5) Use the model developed in (1) to test the implications of Margaret Tan’s “Proposal to Minimize Cannibalization” (i.e. raising the price to $23 dollar and minimize the cannibalization rate to 45% – pg.6) Show your NPV and IRR results.
6) Summarize your results for part (1) to (5) using the “summary of scenarios “template provided in the excel file. Also, please recommend what P&G should do (between Proposal to Drive Revenue & Proposal to Minimize Cannibalization )
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more