The purpose of this Discussion is to analyze a financial plan that portrays a somewhat typical budgeting scheme.
You will calculate expenses, a mortgage payment, and the effects of interest and financing on your budget. Show your math work for every answer and identify the answers with words.
1. Select the first three letters of your last name. Each letter has a numerical place value in the alphabet. For example, D is 4, L is 12, and Z is 26. Add the three place values together. For example, Wallace would yield WAL, which is 23+1+12 = 36.
2. Multiply your sum by 1500. This is your yearly income for Week Four Discussion 1.
4. You also have a yearly educational bill of $7980 which includes textbooks and classes.
5. Calculate your monthly income.
6. What percent of your monthly income is the car payment?
7. Subtract the sum of your monthly expenses. Use this value to calculate what percent of your income is now available to spend for food, clothing, and your rent or mortgage.
8. Use the plan at the bottom of page 454, “Mathematics in Our World Revisited,” to calculate the monthly mortgage payment established by your monthly income.
9. Assume you can afford a down payment equal to 25% of your yearly income. What is the total purchase price can you afford for a home? Would this amount allow you to purchase a home in the area where you live?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more